We are the Gammill dealer for Georgia and South Carolina offering machine sales, parts and supplies, service and education.
Statler by Gammill
A favorite among professional quilters
Offers precision and control providing the most accurate quilting experience
Allows the quilter to plan the entire quilt at once helping with layout plans
Least physically demanding form of longarm quilting
Easy to learn with vast amount of available patterns that can be executed flawlessly
Allows the quilter to duplicate projects
Evevate by Gammill
Quickly place, edit and quilt edge-to-edge and block patterns with the easy-to-use Elevate™ tablet.
- Quilt perfect patterns all with a few taps of the finger.
- Switch to hand-guided mode in seconds.
- Download more than 500 free patterns.
- Shop the Gammill® PatternCloud™ for new patterns.
- Use Gammill CreativeStudio® 7.0 to edit single patterns.
The Elevate computerized quilting system can be added to an existing Gammill Vision, Vision 2.0 and Plus Machine. Or, it can be purchased with a new Gammill Vision 2.0 for a complete quilting system. Available for Vision, Vision 2.0 and Plus Machines.
Vision 2.0 by Gammill
The art of moving a quilting machine head to quilt. Hand-guided quilters enjoy an open view of the entire quilting row. Often preferred due to the similarity to drawing while the frame holds the quilt securely while quilting.
- A favorite among custom quilters
- Offers assistance supporting the quilt in a frame for more accurate quilting
- Allows the quilter to view a large portion of the quilt at a time
- Requires endurance to stand and quilt
- Moving the head offers a familiar drawing like motion for quilting
- Micro and fill work can be completed quickly with great accuracy
- The versatility an extended throat plate opens up many technique and design options